Arcadian Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rules

Go down

Server Rules Empty Server Rules

Post by ItsYaBoiR32 Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:55 am

The Golden Rule: Be Respectful. Just because you were killed, doesnt mean you can slander another player.

Safezone: In the safezone we have a plethora of rules.

1. No killing, REGARDLESS, if you were killed; do not exact revenge, they will be dealt with. Mentionable; If you are an Authority figure (Officer SWAT, FBI) You may kill in the safezone IF, AND ONLY IF: There is a situation. Most staff are ACH Guards aswell who will handle most petty situations like failRP and such.

2. Duels. Okay, remember how I said no killing in that last one? Yeah, I lied, sorry. Anyways, this doesnt mean you can just KOS however. You have to inform others, and obviously challenge the other player. If they dont accept, oh well; go out of the safezone and PvP. You may NOT duel for loot. If you win a duel or are watching one go down, do not take the loser's loot. We will find out.

3. Safezone camping. Don't, just dont. You will be suspended from our server.

4. Liscenses. We have many liscenses! Feel free to ask here or in server when staff is on, and we will gladly help.

5. Do not throw smoke grenades in/around the safezone. Same goes with flares and regular grenades. (And if a torch or flare is not in use, please extinguish it.)

6. Safezone Boundary. We have a set-in-place safety zone that no player may kill, you can find relative locations in the server on the rule-boards.

7. Carjacking and Robbery are completely fine in safezone, but prepare to have a warrant for your arreat. (Or if you you venture out of the SZ, killed.)

8. Vehicles have right-of-way in SZ. If you move in front of a vehicle; it's your fault.

And finally, EXILE: Exile of course is when you get exiled from SZ. This is easy to avoid if you dont break any of our rules (This means forum rules too.) So far, the way it's set, an exile is your only warning before being suspended from the server

General Server Rules:

1. Don't be childish: Immaturity will not be tolerated.

2. Keep it PG: No NSFW/Mature content, you will be immediately banned upon submission.

3. VoIP/MIC Spamming: Pretty simple stuff, dont do it.

4. Asking for staff position: Dont, you will be warned again.

5. Asking staff for items/vehicles: There is a fine difference between "Can I have..." versus "Can I buy..."
(Though, if in an emergency, you will be refunded with your items if you were victim of a SZ KOS and somehow, could not get your items, we will trust that you will tell us EXACTLY what you had.

EULA. If/When you play on our server, or view our website (or create an account on here) you submit to our terms and conditions (Rules.) Misconduct can lead to a suspension of your account.
ItsYaBoiR32
ItsYaBoiR32
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down